Creating change in contested cities is challenging. We’re here to help.
We provide communications, media and engagement training and advice for cities and organisations delivering urban change.
Since 2015 we’ve worked with clients in Australia, New Zealand and Europe.
“Thank you so much for coming to speak with us, your experience and case studies are both interesting and very relevant to us as our city continues to grow.”Client, New Zealand Transport Agency
- Keynote speaker Facing a challenging project and need inspiration? Let us present to your conference, client or team.
- Workshops and professional development; rapidly upskill your project staff as you prepare for a challenging project. From “managing the conversation about change”, to practical skills for anyone facing hostile community and media sentiment.
- Engagement strategy advice; help with engagement planning, and reviews of existing engagement plans. Stakeholder mapping and risk management.
- Media and communications planning; creating a narrative plan for your project and anticipating likely media reactions.
- Media content creation; preparing media material and social content.
- Perception crisis management; manage critical negative moments, including combatting negative headlines and public opinions.
- Consultation and embedded support; additional resource on an as-needed basis.